Saturday, February 2, 2019

What's on My Mannequin? - February


Hey there~
It's-a me, Keiko! I have returned with another blog post (two in a row? Really?). This time, I have made a coordinate inspired by upcoming Valentine's Day celebrations.

Kuma Kumya's Royal Kingdom Valentine's Coordinate


I picked this JSK because it has tiny hearts going along it
 Rundown
Crown, JSK: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Wonder Queen Red Bag: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Bodyline
Blouse: The Floral Notebook
Red Ribbons, socks, Zelda heart container necklace: Offbrand
BTSSB Butterfly Crown
I got this necklace with an etsy order a while back
Fun Fact: This is not the original button.
I picked the socks because they had a
pattern similar to the lace on the JSK
I don't feel like this coordinate is fully finished. I am missing something red at the top with the crown for it to be well-balanced. I tried adding the ribbons, but they are not the same shade of red as the rest of the outfit. My second pick is to use the detachable middle bow of the JSK as a hairbow on a wig. A long blond or milk tea wig would go well with this princessy outfit.

I don't really have a lot more to coordinate this JSK with, as I bought it only because I liked the print. It really stands out in my wardrobe as the only piece of its color combination. I think pairing it with brown accessories or more golden ones would be an easy way to go. I really need more red accessories, as it is a common 'pop' color in my wardrobe.

How would you coord this piece? I'd love to hear your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment