Saturday, January 23, 2016

30 Day Lolita Challenge - Day Twenty Three: A picture of your handwriting

Hello everyone,

Keiko here~

Today is day 23 of our challenge and the objective is to show you my handwriting.
It is nothing special, really. I don't have particularly cute handwriting --or even neat handwriting! My fiance actually has prettier handwriting than me. Still, I can improve it when I want to, but it's just too much woooork~
Here is a picture of a list I was making earlier this week for our wedding planning:
I was in a hurry so it's a bit jumbled, but it's a picture of what it looks like when I'm taking notes. I wrote cursive for a long time when I was younger and then moved to print writing in high school. My current handwriting has a bit of both, I guess, especially when I'm writing really quickly.

Do you change your hand writing often? Or have you always had the same one? I wish the comments section had a handwriting option so you could show me!

Keiko out~

No comments:

Post a Comment