Wednesday, January 27, 2016

30 Day Lolita Challenge - Day Twenty Seven: One song that fits your favorite lolita style

Hello everybody!

Keiko here~

It's almost been four weeks since starting the challenge. As we're slowly coming to an end, today's prompt sets up the stage for showcasing some more lolita music. This time I get to pick a song that fits my favorite lolita style --but I love many styles!

Because I primarily focus on sweet, however, I'll start there.


When I'm getting ready to wear sweet lolita, I usually listen to Perfume songs. Fushizen na Girl, Linear Motor Girl, and Spring of Life evoke a sweet but mature vibe, while Natural Ni Koishite is all about casual lolita for me.

When I want to go a bit more over the top, I listen to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. Sungoi Aura is specially good for dressing in colorful outfits. Otherwise, I go for Candy Candy, Kira Kira Killer, and Tsukematsukeru.

For gothic lolita, I usually just listen to Remle Rose no Majou for a more serious mood, or things like Tenebrous Brothers Carnival Act 1 and Act 2  if the mood is more lighthearted.

What do you listen to when getting ready? Would you say it matches your lolita aesthetic, or is it the opposite? Drop your favorite tunes down in the comments if you would like!

Keiko out~♪

No comments:

Post a Comment