Thursday, March 3, 2016

I swear I'm not dead!

Hello everybody!

I know I've been gone for over a month now --man time goes fast! I apologize for the absence orz. I know I said I'd keep a blog updated as much as I could.
It's my final year in college and I'm putting together my senior research project, so that, wedding preparations, and job searches have taken up most of my time. I still try to wear lolita as regularly as I can, and I've remained fairly active in my instragram. You can, in fact, see my coords there before I post then anywhere else!

Here are some of the latest ones I've put together:

A Coord for Valentine's Day Weekend

A more casual coord for a chilly day of classs
Wearing Musée out to watch Deadpool with bae and the squad
Honey Cake to see a guest speaker on campus
Merrymaking to a Cultural Diversity Dinner

These are the latest coords I have! I plan on wearing lolita again this coming Friday, or maybe tomorrow. It depends on whether the newest member is dry by morning (I won't spoil which dress it is!)

Thank you for sticking around and have an awesome day~

Keiko ouuuut~ (and hopefully coming back soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment