Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Lolita Art - Featuring Coarsefur

Hey everyone!
Keiko here~

I was browsing tumblr a while ago and I ran across some stunning doodles from a blogger named coarsefur. I really loved their style, as I draw a lot in pencil/mechanical pencil myself rather than digitally and felt a bit closer to their work because of that.
Though coarsefur doesn't seem to publish their art much, they have great attention to detail. I specially enjoy how they draw eyes and mouths, as well as what they choose for the simple backgrounds of their portraits. The drawings all have a lot of personality to them!
One of coarsefur's lovely portraits
I look forward to seeing more of their work in the future, so I followed the blog. If you wanna see more of their artwork, you can do so here.
--
Do you have a tumblr? What are some of your favorite lolita tumblr blogs? Let me know in the comments below~

No comments:

Post a Comment