Thursday, September 15, 2016

Birthday Package Goodies (Pictures aplenty!)

Hello everyone~
It's Keiko here and I have (finally) returned!

I've been having a bit of a rough time the past month and found it hard to get inspired to write, so I was away for a good while...
But now I'm back! And I'm here to show you peeps what came in the mail for my birthday in August! I placed an order with Japonica Market Shopping Service for some goodies I found in Mercari Japan. They were pretty cheap-- the order in total (shipping, ss fees, items, etc) was $150 USD!

Here's what I got:
  • AP's Moko Moko Socks in Black
I got these used for 500 yen. They have sparkly golden dots, but the lighting doesn't really bring them out orz...
  • AP's A la Carte Tea Time Headbow in Black
I got this baby for 888 Yen. This might not seem like a big find, but I've been searching high and low for it for nearly two years! A la Carte Tea Time was part of a lucky pack a while ago, so it's often sold in sets that sellers are unwilling to break. I had managed to snag the JSK, socks, and barrette all in black separately over time, but I really wanted the headbow! I'm pretty obsessive about having matching headwear for certain pieces for some reason...
  • AP's Musee du Chocolat Brooch in Ivory x Brown
I snagged this item for 1555 Yen. I used to own this item a long time ago, but then sold it and regretted it. I look forward to incorporating it in my coordinates, since a good portion of my wardrobe has ivory, brown, gold, or all three!
  • Heart E Pink Beret
I love berets. They are some of my favorite headwear and I currently own some in brown, ivory, red, and black --naturally, I needed a pink one! I spotted this one in Yahoo Japan for 800 yen and I just had to get it.
  • Baby, The Stars Shine Bright 2-way Heart Purse in BlackxBlack
This last item is probably what I consider to be my biggest steal! It was only 4000 yen (around $40 USD) when I've seen it selling between $100-140USD! It is used, obviously, but it is in great condition! I am really looking forward to incorporating it in coordinates, since it is so neutral and versatile.
--
Have you made any purchases lately? If so, what kind of bargains have you found? Let me know all about it below :D!

Keiko out~

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice birthday haul, I really like the Musee du Chocolat brooch, I haven't seen it before. Might need to hunt it down :P The last things I got in the post (which aren't necessarily the last items I bought) were some socks from AP sales and my Taobao preorder of a full set. I'm starting to feel like I'll never have enough socks to do all the coords that I'd love to do T_T and same with head bows, to be fair, so I feel your pain and joy when you found this one.

    ReplyDelete