Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Accessories and Makeup Minihaul

Hey everyone!

Recently I've been attempting to introduce a bit more gothic to my sweet wardrobe. I have too many Halloween prints and not enough accessories to do them justice. There is also an OTT gothic meet coming up in my comm that I'd like to attend but don't have a coordinate ready for. Hence, last weekend I went out to search for some accessories that would help me make better gothic coords. I ended up going to the mall to meetup with a fellow comm member for the first time as well! They are organizing the upcoming meet and we had the opportunity to speak for a long time. I'm happy I was able to meet them.
I forgot to take pictures of my coordinate because I was running late orz... but I finally got to wear Tea Time Nostalgia out <3~

Throughout the trip, I picked up some jewelry from Claire's and Icing, and found a Gengar mini-backpack at Hot Topic. I was super happy because it actually LOOKED like Gengar, unlike most of its stylized merchandise. I'm an avid ghost pokemon trainer and am looking to slowly build a collection of ghost pokemon plushies, so this was a particularly good find.
The next day, my husband and I went apple picking and also stopped at a few other places. I managed to grab a few skin care and makeup items from a local store that specializes in Korean fashion and makeup products. I've heard good things about both the Elizavecca face mask and the Holika Holika blackhead removal strips, so I'm excited to try them. I also got some Etude House lip gloss in true red for (hopefully) an upcoming coordinate, and some under-eye patches to treat dark circles since I've been sleeping very poorly lately orz...
On Monday I ran to do some grocery shopping at target and ended up getting the mask pictured with the jewelry, the e.l.f blush/foundation brush pictured with the make-up products, and a pair of boots for fall/winter. They look very similar to a pair I used to own when I was younger, so I could NOT pass them up!
I made a big purchase that broke my buying ban, but more details on that when it arrives ;)
---
All in all, I'd say this was a pretty productive weekend! I went out a lot more than usual and even finally made contact with someone from the local community! What about you? When was the last time you had a busy but productive weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment