Saturday, April 1, 2017

52 Weeks of Lolita - Lolitas I have met in real life

Hey, everyone~
Keiko here with another installment of 52 weeks of lolita!

Today's topic is talking about Lolitas I've met outside of the internet.

Naturally, I thought I'd start with some of the basic ones: Misako, Midori, Asuka, and Mana-sama.

Just Kidding!
Happy April's fool day, friends!

The only lolitas I've really met offline are from comms in the areas I've been in. I had the opportunity to meet some D.C. lolitas when I was there for a semester, and I'm acquainted with part of the Minnesota Rufflebutts community.

Unfortunately, I don't really have any pictures, so all you get is a lazy blogpost ;)
---
Have you met any famous lolitas? Or have you run into lolitas from other comms? Please feel free to share, and have a great April's Fool's day!

Keiko out~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment