Saturday, January 28, 2017

52 Weeks of Lolita - Favorite thing to put on my head

Hey there friends,

Today marks the first month doing the 52 week lolita challenge. Today's topic is about what's my favorite head accessory and the answer is super simple: berets!
I love the fact that berets can be so versatile and adorned with different things to dress them up or down. I feel like I need more berets in my collection. I particularly love the Baby, The Stars Shine Bright and Alice and the Pirates berets the best. They are understated, cute, and super comfortable!
My beret collection as of last year
Usually I'll combine a beret with a brooch, a headbow, or a cute clip. I don't like tying the ribbon on the princess drop beret from BTSSB, since I find it uncomfortable, but otherwise it's probably my favorite and most used one out of the seven.
From left to right: Red beret with black bear ears headbow, red beret with donut brooch, and brown beret with pancake headband

I'd like to get a red beret and a beret with a detachable bow. I might get a new pink beret as well... I just love them!
What is your favorite headwear item? Are you a head-eating bow kind of person, or a minimalist headband type? Feel free to share in the comments below~!

No comments:

Post a Comment