Saturday, February 11, 2017

52 Weeks of Lolita - My favorite Lolita brand (picture heavy!)

Hey there everyone,

This is Keiko hoping you are doing well and that your week has come to a good close. This week's topic involves revealing my favorite brand.

As you probably could infer from my wardrobe and sweet lolita tendencies, my preferred brand is
What a surprise, I know, I know.

Here's my favorite print JSKs from them for each year until 2016

2008

Dreaming Macaron

2009

Melty chocolate

Miracle Candy

Milky-chan the Fawn

2010

Little bear's Cafe

Merrymaking Party

Twinkle Ornament

Milky Planet

2011

Chess Chocolate

Honey Cake

Petit Patisserie

French Cafe

2012

Gloria Back Frill JSK

Cinema Doll

Sweet Cream House

Chocolate Rosette

2013

Melty Cream Doughnuts

Musee du Chocolat

Holy Lantern

Royal Unicorn

2014

Sugar Dream Dome

Mercator's Antique shop

Cream Cookie Collection

Melty Ribbon Chocolate

Royal Creamy Chocolate

2015

Horror Garden

2016

Charlotte's Bear


While I agree that the golden time for AP's sweet style was 2008-2012, I like AP's designs from around 2011-2014 the best. I have not really been a fan of the last two year's worth of releases, though. Where do you stand? Do you like AP, or do you have another preferred brand? How are their releases doing? Tell me all about it in the comments below :)

Keiko out~!

1 comment:

  1. While AP is still my favourite brand, I've been finding myself liking Innocent World more and more (as well as Metamorphose, but not as much as IW and only with last year's releases). AP is incredibly inspiring: whether I like their print or not, they're always fantastically detailed and you can tell the amount of thought that goes into them. However, as much as I love them, I find myself wanting things that are a bit more wearable casually/outside of Lolita, and whether with their Classic or Sweeter prints I find that IW ticks that box for me a bit more recently. It's still a bit off from taking the crown off AP though and I know that if I had the money, I would've been getting more of their recent releases. For me AP from around 2013/2014 and onwards is what hits my sweet spot (figuratively and literally).

    ReplyDelete