Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas Meetup

Hey everyone!

Thank you for tuning in for today's brief blog post~

This past Sunday, my lolita comm held a Christmas meetup by where I live. We had a potluck, presents, and a great time!
My friend SJ and I wore the same print~
My friend and I decided to do some pseudo-twinning just for fun. We both really like Sweet Cream House by Angelic Pretty, so we decided to go for it. It was fun to see our different takes on the print~
One of the attendees brought an amazing log cake!
One of the people that came was super sweet and brought teacups with matching saucers that everyone could keep. Here's mine:

I also got a super cool present for my Secret Santa exchange. My Santa knew I needed outerwear and that I'm incorporating more gothic into my lolita wardrobe, so she got me a black capelet!
---
Has your comm had any recent meetups? What did you do? Let me know all about it in the comments below~

Keiko out~~

No comments:

Post a Comment