Saturday, December 3, 2016

Winter ILD and my Lamp Obsession

Hey there everyone!

Long time no see, but I'm back again! This time, I'm here to talk about my experience at the winter ILD meetup we had today.
We went to a Downtown Abbey costume pop up exhibit. Now, I've never seen Downtown Abbey, but I still greatly enjoyed seeing the details in fabric --so much so that I was so engrossed I forgot to take pictures!
Sorry for no pics
Fortunately, one of my friends at the meetup managed to capture some pictures of me while I was preoccupied with the costumes and the beautiful lamps they had at the exhibit.

I really loved the lamps in this exhibit...
Just look at it! It's so beautiful <3!
After the exhibit, we went to get food at the newly renovated food court at the mall and then went as a group to several stores to buy things and run errands together. It was a pretty laid back and friendly meet and I am definitely looking forward to the next one.

Here's a bonus shot of the coordinate when it was a work in progress on my mannequin:
I substituted the beret for bear ears and wore high boots instead of lower shoes
With this meetup, I have reached my yearly goal to participate both in summer and winter ILD! Whooo~ Progress! Anyhow, let me know how your ILD went this year in the comments below <3

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I LOOOOOVE Downton Abbey, I would've loved to see that expo! <3 If you like period dramas, then you'll enjoy it. They stopped it recently, so you could catch up on all of it without worrying about spoilers for new episodes. And your coord looks really lovely. Glad you had fun! :)


    http://cupcakes-and-unicorns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete