Thursday, January 14, 2016

30 Day Lolita Challenge - Day Fourteen?: Your outfit for the day

Hello everyone!

Keiko here~

Today's prompt is a picture of the outfit of the day (OOTD). But where I live it's been oscillating between -10F (-23C) and 20F (-6C), so I have been very reluctant to wear lolita --or really anything that isn't -20F proof clothing outside. Indoors it's still pretty cold, so I've been wearing many layers and dragging blankets along TwT

Instead, you can have a picture of a floordinate I made with one of my favorite dresses: Melty Cream Doughnuts.

And here is a similar coordinate worn. I tried it on for the summertime with shorter socks.

How do you wear lolita in extreme weather? Do you wait for the world to thaw out or cool off? Or do you brave it anyway? Let me know if you have any tips or tricks!

Keiko out~!

No comments:

Post a Comment