Sunday, January 17, 2016

30 Day Lolita Challenge - Day Seventeen: What do you want more than anything right now?

What's up peeps?

Keiko here~

Today's the day we finally get back on track with all the prompts! Whoo! Day 17 brings the question "what do you want more than anything right now?". Honestly, it's not that hard to answer this prompt because I feel like the one thing I need to solve the other stuff in my life and lolita life is

CASH MONEYYYY

I want to buy stuff for coordinates, stuff for the wedding, be ready to move after graduating, and many other stuff. Having money would probably solve most of the problems hahahaha /cries
So if any of you happens to win the lottery, remember me ;)

What do you want right now? Does it conflict with what you want in the long run? Are you an impulsive or a thoughtful buyer? Let me know in the comments below!

Keiko out of money~

No comments:

Post a Comment