Thursday, January 28, 2016

30 Day Lolita Challenge - Day Twenty Eight: A picture of the perfect lolita location


Hey there!
Keiko here~

Today marks 4 weeks since the start of the 30-day Lolita Challenge! Whooooo! A whole month! Almost done! For today's prompt, I will be talking about a place I consider to be a perfect lolita location.

I went to this place about three years ago around Christmas time, and it was exquisitely ornate. The main garden of this hotel was decorated with a Japanese garden theme. The flowers were imported and natural. They were taken care of by experts and looked radiant the day I went.

The funny thing is, this hotel changes its display every so often, and each is as inventive and opulent as the last. Can you guess which it is?

It is the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Specifically the Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens.

I have heard that Las Vegas lolitas do meets there on occasion, and must admit I am inordinately jealous. Can you imagine coordinating in accordance to the garden's theme? The displays themselves are so beautiful they would be an amazing backdrop for any picture!

I look forward to visiting again and taking more pictures of whatever beautiful work of art is up for perusing --whether I wear lolita or not.

Have you ever had an 'A-ha!' moment for a lolita photo shoot location? Where was it? Did you ever go back to take the pictures? Feel free to post some pics below~

Keiko out~

No comments:

Post a Comment