Sunday, January 24, 2016

30 Day Lolita Challenge - Day Twenty Four: A picture of you from a meet

Hey there, everybody!

It's-a me, Keiko!

Today is day 24 and today's challenge is to post a picture from a meet-up.

Now, I have only attended three meetups in total, all out of state. Fortunately, I was able to get some pictures from one of them from the lovely D.C. area DC Metro Lolitas community. They were nice enough to let me into their group and invite me to a couple of meet ups during my short stint in the capital. These were my first three formal meets ever, and I was quite excited to say the least.

I managed to attend to a swap meet first, then a lolita pajama party, and lastly a Gothic Lolita trip to see Crimson Peak, which is where this picture came from. Shardell took them and was gracious enough to share them with the group ^^

Here they go~

I'm the person at the center, looking a bit awkward (lol)
We were circus sisters!
It was a super fun experience and we liked the movie quite a bit. The cinematography was beautiful, and the storyline was interesting as well. Guillermo del Toro strikes again!

Have you ever been to a meet-up before? If not, what do you think meet-ups are like? Let me know in the comments below!

Keiko out~

No comments:

Post a Comment