Saturday, January 30, 2016

30 Day Lolita Challenge - Day Thirty: Concluding Comments

Hello everybody!

It's Keiko here with the LAST day of the 30-day Lolita challenge~!

For our last prompt, I will include a picture of myself taken today and 3 good things that happened over the last 30 days.
Let's Start~!

First, let's show you my face:
Now that that is out of the way, we can proceed to talk about three cool things that went down over this past month:
1. I got one of my wish list items
2. I decorated my own room for the first time in a good while
3. My fiancé told me he got his transfer approved so we can live close to our friends after I graduate!

Yaaaay~!

I also got to organize my wardrobe a bit, and will be selling some things to help pay for the wedding, but that's another story...
I'm super excited for what awaits me this coming year, and I hope I can keep posting with some sort of regularity, as I suspect that my blogging capabilities will be curtailed by working two jobs and being a full-time student.... Either way, it's been an awesome ride so far and I hope you peeps stick around for some more goofy blog posts in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment