Tuesday, January 19, 2016

30 Day Lolita Challenge - Day Nineteen: What’s in your make-up bag?

Hey everybody!

It's-a me, Keiko!

Today classes start at my college, but hopefully I'll be able to keep posting until the end of the challenge regularly. I'll do my best!

Today's challenge revolves around make up. I have a lot of makeup in different containers, but I'll show you a picture of what I usually carry around with me when I wear lolita.

What's in Your Makeup Bag?

The bag is super cool! I got it as a present from a friend I met during my semester in Washington. She said that once she saw it, it immediately reminded her of me (lol).

The contents of the bag, from left to right, are as follows:
1. BB Cream: It helps moisturize the skin while covering imperfections
2. My favorite lip gloss: It smells like vanilla!
3. Mascara: This one is getting old and I should probably replace it soon...
4. Black eyeliner: For night-time, or more elaborate makeup
5. Brown eyeliner: For simpler, everyday looks 
6. White soft eye pencil: It helps make your eyes look bigger.
7. Concealer: For those pesky blemishes
8. Blush: So I don't look like a ghost as much as usual

Do you carry a lot of makeup around when you're in lolita? How do you fit them in tiny lolita purses? Or do you use different purses altogether? Let's exchange tips below!

Keiko out~

No comments:

Post a Comment